Supported All networks Worldwide* (exceptions list below)
Code delivery time :5 min - 4 hours
Warning: Last items in stock!
* field required
Unlocking HTC Canary, SPV100, Dopod 515 by code is very easy, it is also safest and non-invasive method of unlocking your phone permanently. Your phone will always be unlocked even after each new update of your phone firmware.
Unlocking phone by code does not result in void of warranty and this is the manner provided by the manufacturer.
To get code for unlock HTC You need to provide IMEI number of Your HTC.
Type on keyboard *#06# or remove battery from Your HTC to check IMEI number. IMEI is written on the information label.
How to enter code forHTC Canary, SPV100, Dopod 515:
1. Insert foreign (not accepted)* Sim card
2. The phone should ask for unlocking code
3. Enter NCK or Network code
4. The phone is now unlocked
*NOT ACCEPTED : means, to use a sim card from a network other than the network your HTC is locked to.
The unlock Codes comes from HTC data base and it can't be wrong.
Before you order unlocking code check if your phone is locked: (Insert foreign (Unaccepted) Sim card and when phone will ask for unlock code it means is locked.
Imei numbers starting with 99xx are not supported. Please don't place orders for this IMEI number, because there is no way to enter the code.
Mobile unlock is performed by entering on your phone the unique code, provided by our site. The process itself is quick and simple, just like counting to three. After completing an order, the customer will receive the unique code by email, accepted by both customer's phone producer and service provider. The IMEI number is required to complete the order. The easiest way to find your IMEI number is to enter *#06# on your phone. Upon entering the unique unlock code, your phone's simlock will be turned off. A single code turns off the simlock permanently. It will not appear again, even durning software updates and while changing SIM cards. The remote unlock is completely wireless and does not require installation of any additional software. The mobile unlock by code is the easiest way to remove limits of your phone.
The removal of limits (that were created by the mobile network's operator), by entering the unique unlocking code, is prepared by your phone producer, so it is tested, safe and effective way of unlocking your phone. It does not require any technical knowlage and it does not modify your phone in any way.
Removal of your phone's limits does not cause a loss of warranty. The metod of unlocking a phone by code was provided by the phone producer and it doesn't have any influence on the warranty. All the phones leaving a factory do not have any blockades. The limits are created by the mobile network providers. By deleting this limit you are restoring your phone to a factory condition.
No, the unlocking the newest phones is not possible by using free methods. Phone manufacturers and mobile network providers have additional profits from selling the unlock codes. The easiest and the most effective way of unlocking a phone is to use a code provided by phone manufacturer or mobile network provider. Each phone require a diffrent code, which is assigned to its unique IMEI number. Using free code generators or a code assigned to a diffrent IMEI number will cause a block of the register. It may cause higher unlock costs or a permanent blockade.
Check unsupported model/ networks here
If we have no code for an IMEI number, the customer will receive a full 100% refund.
* required fields
- imei staring with 9900xxx
- T-Mobile US
- Metro PCS
- All CDMA networks (Sprint, Verizon, Boost, KDDI etc )
- Claro from all country (all models)
- Brasil Telecom, TIM & Vivo Brasil (all models)
- Movistar Chile & Equador (all models)
- Vodafone & Movistar, Spain (all models)
- All Network from Macedonia (all models)
- Telenor Norway (all models)
- Neuf Telecom France (all models)
- KPN Netherland (all models)
- Tigo Spain (all models)
- Mobinil Egypt (all models)
- Tigo El Salvador (all models)
- All Network from Croatia (all models)
- ALL Network from Portugal (all models)
- ALL Network from Austria (all models)
- All Network from Slovakia (all models)
- All Network from Romania (all models)
- All Network from Serbia (all models)
- All Network from Hungary (all models)
- HTC Touch HD, Viva, Innovation, Nikki, Dual Touch from Bouygues France
- HTC Touch HD, HTC Hero and Tatoo from Orange UK
- HTC from Digitel Venezuela
- HTC Wildfire, HD2(T8585), Touch Pro from Vodafone Romania
- HTC S710 & Vox from SFR France
- HTC HD from Play Poland
- HTC HD2 from Orange Poland
- HTC S420 from Vodafone United Kingdom
- SPV C100 from Orange Spain
- Qtek 9100 from Movistar Mexico
- X02HT from Softbank Japan
- HTC Fuze from AT&T
|By Łukasz on 2017-12-28|
|Text: Bardzo szybka i profesjonalna obsługa, wszystko działa jak powinno,polecam w 100%|
|By Andrzej D on 2017-01-26|
|Text: Bardzo szybko, w bardzo prosty sposób, w dobrej cenie. Bez wychodzenia z domu. Polecam wszystkim w stu procentach pewni sprzedawca|
|By Павел on 2016-12-26|
|Text: Все работает(правда с третьего раза) самый лучший и дешевый разблокировщик.|
|By Christian on 2016-10-12|
|Text: Rapide et efficace!|
|By Toni K. on 2016-08-03|
| Text: Ich habe ein A1 gelocktes HTC One M8 freischalten lassen. Anfangs übersah ich das in Österreich alle Anbieter auf der roten Liste stehen. Und bei dem günstigen Preis dachte ich an Betrug. Also kaufte ich um €30 !! bei der Konkurrenz danach einen Code. Die Emails kamen beinahe zeitgleich an, und beide Codes waren identisch. Von diesem Anbieter hier, kamen für gerade einmal €7.50 sogar zwei Codes. Bei dem für €30 nur einer. |
Trotzdem könnte ich mich in den Arsch beißen weil ich hier vorzeitig Betrug witterte. Dem war nicht so. Alles perfekt. Der günstige Preis ist unschlagbar :)
|By Władysław K on 2016-06-04|
|Text: Bardzo szybko,wszystko OK.|
|By Janusz on 2016-05-27|
|Text: Bardzo szybko, w bardzo prosty sposób, w dobrej cenie. Bez wychodzenia z domu. Polecam.|
|By artur on 2016-05-26|
|Text: profesjonalnie i szybko|